Made in New Zealand 新西蘭製造
Almost 200 million plastic lip balm tubes are binned every year and the vast majority are never recycled. So, we think lips need a shake-up.
Ethique‘s created a range dedicated to doing good; for the planet, for people and of course, for your lips.
Do good for your lips – Nectar is our unscented balm designed to nourish and hydrate your lips with castor seed, moringa and jojoba oils. These heavy-moisture-hitters lock in hydration and are packed full of fatty acids and vitamin e. Fair trade cocoa butter locks it all in and leaves you with silky smooth lips. On application of our lip balms, 94% of testers found an immediate improvement in the appearance of dry lips! Nectar is so good, you'll never forget which jacket pocket you left it in.
Do good for the planet – 100% plastic-free, home compostable packaging (yes the tube!).
Do good for people - Carefully crafted with luxurious fairly traded sustainable ingredients from Rwanda, Ghana and Samoa to help support farming cooperatives (predominantly women owned) in these regions. Direct trade ensures that local growers receive stable prices and, reliable income which means in turn they are better able to look after their community and their environment.
- 100% of testers found Ethique lip balms soothe and soften dry lips
- Creamy texture & glides on to lips easily
- Non-sticky formulation
- Great value - 2x typical lip balms
- Home-compostable packaging
- 94% of testers agreed that lips look supple and healthy-looking when using our lip balms
- Push up less than you think you'll need.
- Swipe onto your lips and pucker up.
- It's compostable! When done, pop the tube and box into the compost or your garden to break down.
Moringa oleifera (moringa) seed oil 辣木籽油, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil 荷荷芭籽油, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter 可可脂, ricinus communis (castor) oil 蓖麻油
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), stearic acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
This ingredient list is subject to change. Customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.