Made in New Zealand
Almost 200 million plastic lip balm tubes are binned every year and the vast majority are never recycled. So, we think lips need a shake-up.
Ethique‘s created a range dedicated to doing good; for the planet, for people and of course, for your lips.
Do good for your lips – Pepped Up is our cooling peppermint lip balm formulated with cocoa butter and jojoba oil, for silky smooth lips. Moringa and castor oils lock in hydration and are packed full of vitamin e and fatty acids, to aid in moisture retention. On application of our lip balms, 94% of testers found an immediate improvement in the appearance of dry lips! Pepped up leaves you minty fresh, so you won't mind wearing your face mask.
Do good for the planet – 100% plastic-free, home compostable packaging (yes the tube!).
Do good for people - Carefully crafted with luxurious fairly traded sustainable ingredients from Rwanda, Ghana and Samoa to help support farming cooperatives (predominantly women owned) in these regions. Direct trade ensures that local growers receive stable prices and, reliable income which means in turn they are better able to look after their community and their environment.
- 94% of testers experienced a minty fresh sensation with the application of Pepped Up
- Creamy texture & glides on to lips easily
- Non-sticky formulation
- Great value - 2x typical lip balms
- Home-compostable packaging
- 94% of testers agreed that lips look supple and healthy-looking when using our lip balms
How to use:
- Push up less than you think you'll need.
- Swipe onto your lips and pucker up.
- It's compostable! When done, pop the tube and box into the compost or your garden to break down.
Moringa oleifera (moringa) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, ricinus communis (castor) oil
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), stearic acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, limonene, linalol
This ingredient list is subject to change. Customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.