This website is owned and operated by iSGO HK Limited. iSGO HK Limited is a company registered in Hong Kong whose registered office is at G/F, No.92 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. Unless stated otherwise, we use the terms “iSGO” on this page to refer to iSGO HK Limited.
These website terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the iSGO website at www.isgo.com.hk (“Website”). You must read these Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
All materials on this site, including, but not limited to, images, text, illustrations, audio clips, video clips are protected by copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights. All images in this Website are for reference only. You may infringe these rights if you download, copy, distribute, publish, transmit or otherwise exploit any material or transfer it to any third party without prior permission from iSGO and iSGO reserves all its rights in this respect.
Use of Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of others or that restricts or inhibits others’ enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use. Other than for your own personal use, you may not without our prior written consent:
– copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
– modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
– reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
– use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
You are required to register before placing an order through this website. During the registration:
– you must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information; – you must safeguard your username and password;
– you authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
– we have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
When you place an order you are making an offer to buy the merchandise you have specified at the price stated for that merchandise. You cannot cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if our acceptance or rejection of your order is still pending.
We will acknowledge your order to confirm that we have received your order by email. The confirmation will provide:
– details of what you have ordered;
– details of the price charged;
– information about the progress of your order; and
– estimated dispatch and delivery information.
This communication will be our acceptance of your order. You may track your order status online.
Our acceptance of your order may not cover all the merchandise you ordered. If this is the case, then the order you made for the remaining merchandise will only be accepted when we send a further acceptance of that part of your order.
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order with alcohol products, you should confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You shall ensure that no person shall use your login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
We reserve our right not to accept or cancel an order for any reasons at our sole discretion, including without limitation:
– no sufficient stock to deliver the merchandise you have ordered;
– no delivery can be arranged for your area; or
– one or more of the merchandise you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to computer error or an error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
Price and Payment
We will use all reasonable endeavors to display accurate and up to date prices on our Website. However, because prices of the type of merchandise for sale are often updated by the supplier we cannot state the definite price until we send you our acceptance of your order.
If the price of the merchandise is higher at the time we are ready to send our acceptance of your order than at the time you placed your order then we will either:
– cancel your order, or
– contact you to ask you whether you wish to pay the higher price or cancel your order.
If the order is canceled by us and you have already made any payment, we will make a refund to you. You agree and accept that we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
We use a third-party payment service to process online transactions. You agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
Delivery charge of HK$50.- shall apply for a single location in Hong Kong, Kowloon & New Territories. Delivery service is only available in the region of Hong Kong. There is no overseas delivery.
Delivery will be made as soon as possible. The earliest delivery time would be the same day or the latest within 3 days.
Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify iSGO immediately of any change to their delivery address.
We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
iSGO may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, iSGO’s determination shall be final.
Return and Exchange
Return and exchange claims for replacement products and refunds are detailed in iSGO’s Return and Refund Policy. Please refer to the policy to determine your entitlement to a return or exchange and the process that you need to follow.
iSGO makes no warranty, statement or representation, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, availability, completeness or usefulness of the information, contained in the Website, and in so far as permitted by law, shall not have any legal liability or responsibility (including negligence) for any loss, damage, or injury which may result, whether directly or indirectly, from the supply or use of such information.
Events Outside Our Control
iSGO will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
A Force Majeure Event shall include any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular, without limitation, the followings:
– strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
– civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat or preparation for war.
– fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
– impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
– impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
– the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government. – any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.